Pages

Saturday, August 28

Can I have this dance?

No matter what they take us,nothing can break us apart....I just wanna be with you~



Hey Fabs!
what a wonderful day I have today...
hanging out with my friends...
yeah!happy but kinda bored...
i didn't bought anything...
only bought a cup of pearl tea...taste great~
i fold a lot of paper swans by these few days..
its up to 300 something...what a huge number..
its use for the event...
and its specially for my grandpa and grandma,
when they are still staying alive,
so when they have passed away,
and i realize that i didn't filial them,
so i decided to use this kind of way to show them my love...
and i hope that they can feel it,
and be happy in the Nirwana world,
that's what i hope for it,
the theory exam is coming soon,
and i'm feeling anxious~
its freaking out of my mind-
I feel very happy with you guys~thanks a lot!


I MISS THEM SO MUCH~

WITH LOVE-amelia~


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...