Pages

Thursday, August 12

Its too late to do anything-

You left,without leaving a word.





06.08.2010
Its night time now,
pick up the phone,
Grandpa had passed away,
i'm shock,i can't cry,
and i don't know why...
the most depressing day that i had before,
went to the Nirvana Memorial Park for two days,
unluckily,i'm sick==
pity me~
its monday,
i'm absent from school,
have to attend grandpa's funeral,
everyone was sad~
the speech was so touching~
i cried...without any reason,i miss him...
the feelings was so strange.


R.I.P-My Beloved Grandpa...
its specially for you-


I saw you for the last time,
I talk to you for the last time,
suddenly,everything change...
its too fast,
i can't even have a chance to do it for you,
I can just only hope you are living happily in another world that belongs to you...



阿公,一路走好,
我永远永远都会想你-


I love you,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...