Pages

Thursday, August 26

I can't be that be that superwoman that you want me to be....

We don't talk the way we used to talk,its hurting so deep,
i got my pride ,i will not cry,but its making me weak...
Hey Fabs!
i'm not very deal with her...
just because sometimes she is making my mood so bad..
maybe our opinion is not quite same..
or some other reasons cause it,
i watched the Australia's Next Top Model round 4...
and the winner is Demelza Revely..
i really hope that she can win it...
cause i think she is stunning,fabulous and young...
She feels great!
i'm really happy with my team fabs!
my friends relationship are so complicated..
maybe they really don't know how to take it...
He love her;She love him...
Spread the love!
learn how to express your feelings to the others...
CHOOSE THE RIGHT WAY~
Kiss the rain~
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...