Pages

Sunday, March 13

I think I wanna marry you,



there's a dream in my soul,a fire that's deep inside me.



Hey dolls, party starts now! Am having the bored Sunday :( Junnie went back to her lovely home already,do miss her. FB was slow like hell! Just found out that JB's single- Born to be somebody,so as Lady Gaga-Born this way :) Really nice songs!

Japan has explode a earthquake that was the worst calamity in the country's history, it was a serious matter for the Japanese. Let's pray and blessed for the earthquakes victims and hope that they will have a better life. There's a hope,there's a life :D Lots of countries that have been involved in this earthquake, it seems the prediction of the end of the world is truthful.

I need to be hurry for my PMR SEJARAH project, am taking really serious on it! Good Luck :) Dying for movies.


a's lessons-
I closed my eyes and I can see a better place,there's sunshine beyond the rain.



Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...