Pages

Friday, March 25

I'm glad to be myself,



I had the time of my life,I never felt this way before and I swear this is true,I owe it all to you.



Hey dolls, it's FRIDAY,but still have school on SAT! :( It's unfair for the Chinese independence school. But no doubt,you still have to :(( Today is my OLIVE's sweet 15 birthday :) You are officially turning to 15!!! May you have a happy and awesomeee life! Hope you will love my birthday card ahh! Especially made by me to you :D Suki had already split with the guy,take good care,ily always :)) elizechong,you toooo,ily muchieee!


you'll never know pain until you look into the eyes of someone you love,it's hurt. instead you really know how it feels.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY- OLIVE HUI EN


Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...