Pages

Sunday, March 13

This world will belong to me,



a girl should be CLASSY & FABULOUS.



Hey dolls, just back from my breakfast with ma' mom :D How's life? Going well with my theory exam,kinda like "phewww"! My day starts from now.


I've did the washing,( shoes,plates and clothes)! That's enough for me. But on the other hand,I still have my closet,study room and my bedroom to clean,they have been mark down in my list :) I'm not really understand how to complete my sejarah project,I need to do a research. I'm literally stuck right now :(


Cross your hands together and pray for JAPAN :) that's the only thing that you can do for them.
they need our love,support and caring.


" Do you ever feel,like a plastic nag,drifting through the wind,wanting to start again?"-
KP,fireworks.


Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...