Pages

Friday, March 11

Show me how you BURLESQUE,


when rules don't apply,you can keep a girl down :)


Hey dolls, I don't need to be stress anymore cause the exam is officially over! How happy was that! Although I don't have any friends accompany me for the hang out but I still have my girls that is always be by my side. Went to MV yesterday,had breakfast at I love yoo. Later on, we head on to cinema to had a awesommeeee movie- BURLESQUE ,it's kinda late when we decided to watch this. I could say that it was a successful movie!Great dance,great songs,great perfomance :D I'm fully impressed!


After the movie,they are getting starve. Bought curry puff, Ireland's french fries and then they started to ate them ;) By then,I saw elize and her friends but I still said hi to her. I'm so sure that I'll saw tons of KC HIGH students,this is KC culture!


Christina Aguilera and Cam Gigandet was amazinggg :D
ilovetheirbodyandabs.


movie that I'm dying to watch!
  1. the black swan
  2. beastly
  3. big momma: like father,like son.
  4. I'm number four
  5. no strings attached
  6. the king's speech
  7. 127 hours
  8. sucker punch
  9. just go with it
  10. mars needs moms


Have a fabulous 1st sem HOLIDAY :)



Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...