Pages

Saturday, March 26

Only two hearts exist,



Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love,like I'm the only one who knows your HEART.



Hey dolls,it's SAT! Finally I could have a good rest on SUNDAY :)) Have mcd@parkson,cravings for the burgers and fries,it's full of awesomenesss :)) Have to switch our place on MONDAY! I hate it :( I don't want to separate with JIA.unfortunately,I can't say anything of it :] Today is the biggest day- EARTH HOUR :) Remember to turn off your lights for an hour,take your responsibility as you are protecting the earth :)


Is going to DBKL next WED with them :) I'm not feeling to go,but I have to! To do the research for SEJ project :( to my darl,elizechong. don't felt depressed lahh,work harder for next time,I'm so sure that you could do it,am support you :))


you are the best that ever happened to me,but to you,I'M NOTHING.



Luv,
A :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...