Pages

Sunday, March 20

No, you aren't alone.



I'm genuinely a happy person,there's no reason not to be :)


Hey dolls, 1st term holiday officially ends :D Kinda missed this. I just went for a haircut,weird feeling :( Yesterday,we didn't went to BUKITTINGGI,we changed our plan. We blamed the weather for this! Urghhh! So we head on to IPC for some shopping! Later on,we went to POPULAR bookstore, guess who we saw? We surprisingly saw the international artiste- LEE SINJE :D She's there for her book sharing " Before I say ..Yes,I do ". We got the book and had her signature! We took a photo with her,I was like " is really her "!


We acted like monkeys cause we seldom met those stars :) yougottabecrazy!
这份爱永远都存在。




Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...