Pages

Wednesday, March 9

Love is never ugly,


flirt like a butterfly,stings like a bee.


Hey dolls, I'm sooo- shocked that tomorrow's the last subject! It's totally freaking me out now ;) The last paper ends on 9 am sharp,no one is going to be with me instead of my cousin Junnie :D Its okay when you get thrown by someone,like them. I'm glad that I've memorize the history notes,cause they are exceptional easy for me.


Things that you need to do after the exam-

  • throw it away
  • tear it
  • chew it
  • or even burn them
  • outing with friends
  • scream as loud as you can

don't be afraid of the exams,cause you have to defeat it!


a's lessons for today :
never ever believed on what your friend said to you,maybe some of them is fake!
cause you never know when they will say truth in front of you :)



Luv,
A :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...