Pages

Saturday, June 18

Come with me, there's a world out there that we should see ;

silly of me, to think you could fall in love with someone like me ;



Hey dolls ; HOW'S YOUR EXAM? Random post during my exam :)) It's the 2nd day of exam, how it feels? Errr, like NOTHING. Get used to it every year :D Have completed the four subjects ; SCIENCE , MATHS, ENGLISH & HISTORY, so great! Will be continue on MONDAY, it's CHINESE! I'm anxious, can't FAIL! But if it really is, I'm so sure that I'll suicide! Thanks for the accompany during the exams, xoxo :))




I don't have reasons to escape. but then, you are my excuse to say no.




you are my dream, there's not a thing I won't do, I'll give up all my life for you ; 
NEXT TO YOU - CHRIS BROWN feat. JUSTIN BIEBER.








Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...