Pages

Saturday, June 18

My daddy gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me ;





HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ;
2011.06.19


specially dedicate to my dearest DADDY :)




Daddy, when I was born, you were the first person to catch me when I'm going to fall, whenever and wherever. I know you love me more than anything by that time because I'm your first child ;) When I try to said my first words, you were there for me. When I had my first day at school, you told me don't cry and be a good girl in school. When I keep making mistakes, I know sometimes you're being strict but you give the best to us. 


You holds me when I cry, scolds me when I broke the rules, shines with pride when I'm succeed and has faith in me when I fail. Till then, I still haven't finished my school, walk down the aisle or had my first child, but I strongly believe that you will always be there for me through all these times and more.
Although I'm 15 already,but I'll always be my daddy's little girl :)






I'm proud enough to say I have a AWESOME daddy like you!
THANKS FOR YOUR SACRIFICED, LOVE, CARING, CONCERNED.












Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...