Pages

Friday, June 10

People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end,

you captured my heart from the start, it ain't complete without you ;



Hey dolls ; knew that all of you had a awesome time during this 2-weeks of holidays ;) Well, we just get to know those HAPPY moments will fade away. I'm lost or maybe I don't who I am already. In my life, I'm seeking for REALISTIC :D Stop daydreaming! This is my real life, I just need to get used to it.


A part of my homework had complete but not all of them. One week left, the exams are moving forward to us. I guess, I need to work my ass of and achieve the goals. What I think about is, sort of things that I usually think too much make them feel like I'm wrong, and that's totally freak me out. That's so true and I admit it. I didn't done nothing wrong, please don't judge me unless you know the real me.


I've learn so much about it, taught me that I need to trust on myself and don't count on somebody else. I experienced it. People that are worth to trust it, just go ahead. Don't get cheated! I'm not trying to be mean to you,but it is true.


I do miss them, friends ; that are always be there for you. I'm proud for my boy, he had just learn to ride the bicycle :))


Do remember, I always care about it. I don't want to make it worst.



TUMBLR :D






Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...