Pages

Friday, June 24

Wild heart ; can't be broken.

MONTE CARLO ; Selena Gomez. Leighton Meester. Katy Cassidy.
This is absolutely stunning ; I heart Iphone 5.


Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future ;



Hey dolls ; 2nd semester exam is officially over! We are finally released from the prison! You should have an awesome celebration for it. Although we are so tired, exhausted and being so stressed of it, but at the end, you'll get what you've pay for :)) For me, I do have lots of awesome time hanging out with DANAKOH & XINYI :D They are tremendously insane! We PLAYED. LAUGHED. CHAT! We went to played those games and it was hilarious :D Thanks for the day, you guys rocks my life :)


I know what you want to express, I know we couldn't remain the same as we used to be, is just like we live in a different life, we have different friends. Till now, I know this is a very serious matter between us and I'm going to fix this. We ain't no true/ false, we are not standing together, we don't share the same thoughts as we both thinking about it. This is getting worst and worst, something is wrong and there's something came between us.I felt so sorry about it but I have nothing to do with it. Sort of like you made me feels like a really bad person which I'm the one who could possibly just dumped you.




HOT ; the best entertaining magazine, brings you the latest celebrities gossips.



JASON DERULO - don't wanna go home
BRITNEY SPEARS - i wanna go
EMINEM feat BRUNO MARS & ROYCE DA - lighters
BEYONCE - best thing ever
FAR EAST MOVEMENT - so what
ADELE - someone like you
SELENA GOMEZ - love you like a love song






FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. YOU ARE COOL. FUCK YOU. I'M OUT!
by britney spears ( I wanna go )










Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...