Pages

Tuesday, June 28

Maybe one day I'll be good enough ;

I'm giving you everything I have , please stay with me.


Hey dolls ; I'm not really satisfied with those shits results! I couldn't believe that I've work for so hard but I didn't get anything back :( This is so false but I knew that there might be something wrong with it.
And yes, my new tutor came yesterday, actually I'm so nervous. I thought she's those person that get mad easily, she's like a FAIRY to me :)) I realised that, after exam, it's not holiday, it's a disaster, truly is! Movie date on SATURDAY with KIMBERLYLAU, we are going to watch MONTE CARLO :D Kim ; you just love the shoes not the movie.




" THEY " are the funniest joke in the world. don't be so stupid that you always GET cheated by someone.





Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...