Pages

Friday, June 3

I would rather cry over the truth than smile over a lie,


it takes no time to fall in love, but it takes you years to know what love is.


01.06.2011 ( yea! it's the month of JUNE :D )

Officially saying goodbye to my previous phone number, like it's nothing to me already :) Aunt brought us to CONNAUGHT night market. It's the very first time that I went there, so I thought it will be FUN for me. I was SHOCKED by the length of the market! But at last, we walked till the end, I repeat the end. We walked till our legs about to cut off :D I enjoyed it much :))


03.06.2011
Booked PIRATES OF CARRIBEAN : ON STRANGER TIDES tickets, gonna watch it tomorrow @sunway pyramid :)) Went midvalley, we planed to watch kungfu panda 2 but unfortunately, we can't book through the internet :( NINJA JOE with sister, the pork burger was absolutely delicious! THUMBS UP :D




I still care about it.





Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...