Pages

Thursday, June 30

I'll never fall ; never fall like that again ,

there's too much to think about ; especially LOVE .


Firstly, I want to wish my lil' sister -- ANGEL WONG ; HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
hey, although today's your birthday doesn't mean you could bully me ;) no birthday present only birthday wishes :D I'll give you my first kiss as your present if you want. BIG SISTER love you alwayssss, try to be nice to me, please and thank you :*


Going to dined outside today because of someone's birthday ;) I don't feel like relaxing after exam, obviously. CHONG JIA LE : SAYA PANDAI TEMBAK JAWAPAN! CJL, I'm going to tembak you :D After a month, it's PMR TRIAL! We don't have much time to spent now.






we still are friends ; I know we could be.










Luv,
A ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...