Pages

Thursday, August 4

Be honest with him , always ;

WEE-WEE-WEE, it's JB!

JB'S TWITTER :))


I JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW, THAT YOU , MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME.



Hey darlings ;) Sooooo stressed, tuitions, homework, studies and major problems that I so wanna DEAL with it. Well, truthfully, I have my tuition just now, he's my new tutor of BAHASA MALAYSIA, which I'm quite not really GOOD with, maybe it's even more WORSE?! He did told me SECRET, he's super awesome! I'm dying for his HELP that I could have a A in this subject, so true! Really wanna have a great great time with DARLINGS this SUNDAY, have lots ya FUN! TTYL , let's the pictures below to do the talkings, sit back and have a rest :D







you really have to watch this, and you will really get influence by their AWESOMESS ;)



AMY WINEHOUSE ;)) THIS SONG IS FULL WITH LOVE.



ROBERT PATTINSON.



KIRSTEN STEWART.

FAN-MADE POSTER OF BREAKING DAWN PT.1

KIM.K PHOTO SHOOT.

KIM.K.

KIM.K


KIMORA.







THANKS FOR READING, STAY TUNED ON MY NEXT POST, AWESOMELAND brings you the BEST!~
Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...