Pages

Saturday, August 6

I'll give up my life for you ,cause you are my dream ;

Hey HONEYS :)) I can't even talked about today...it's WORSE! Why did the f* school arranged like this? Obviously, I don't have any work and those helping-thingy. And they told us to come to school and do nothing, how could it be like this?! Like I'm a HOMELESS person :'( This is totally ridiculous!!! And one more thing, that THEY, which I meant DANA and XINYI didn't came to school today, really? YES! They dumped me, ( iamsomadnow ). Tomorrow's the BIG DAY, and nothing that I could do with it. It's really really stupid that they don't let us have a special holiday on MONDAY, but they knew that they are not stupid, or else, I would definitely kill the MCDONALD straight away! I want to be honest,and it's kinda like AWFUL that I met her. I would rather be friends ( not enemy / strangers) , yea, you know? And'em....be friends :)) 


ANGEWONG went to her ONE-DAY-TRIP ;) Wee-wee-wee, she's not going to occupy the computer!  So, JUNENG is coming over tomorrow, I'm not getting excited at all.











nothing will ever come between us, I'll be standing right next to you.







Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...