Pages

Saturday, August 6

I want to fall apart like I did ,

Hey EARTHLINGS ;)) You guys know what?! Today's KCH OPEN DAY, everyone knows it, no big deal :'( Same as yesterday--- BORED like HELL! OHMIGOD, fortunately, I have DANA and XINYI to accompanied me, appreciateeeeesomuchhhhh :D Thanks for making my day not so bored. Well, what we did it's just hanging around. I didn't see those " FOOD " that we called is food, except the dining hall :) At least, I did used all the coupons, thanksgod! Although it was exhausted, but I do had a really great time with them :)) HATEIT! ELIZAWONG is hanging out with those FRIENDSTERS :( Maybe that's the best way for me to study, be focus! Stay away from SHOPPING and ENTERTAINING-THINGY!



Never let yourFEARSbe bigger than yourDREAMS.










Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber - Ladies Love Me
Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber - Party All Night
Dappy - No Regrets
It Ain't Over Till It's Over - Explicit
Pot Of Gold ft. Chris Brown - Game
98 Degrees - Because Of You


I really want to figure it out, are you the only one for me?







Thanks for reading, stay tuned!
Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...