Pages

Tuesday, August 2

I'm all yours if you are all mine,







Hello DARLINGS ; How's everything?! We are just working on with our project, so much to do and it is totally annoyed! My cousin- JUNE NG is staying my house for 5 days next week, because my aunt and so her mum is going to CHINA-HANG ZHOU. This SUNDAY is KCH OPEN DAY! Well, sounds pretty FUN,right? Actually, it's not what you think about it! BORED-DOM. The SWEAT-IS-ALL-OVER-MY-PALMS, obviously, now ;) Teacher is going to distribute the RESULTS to us tomorrow :( Hope that everything is al-right, cross your FINGERS and pray to JUSTIN-B. I'm insane with this whole i'm-addicted-to-jb thingy. Is it NORMAL that I react like that? T-T-Y-L :D



NICKI MINAJ, SHE'S AWESOME !!




wee-wee-wee, RAIN-OVER-ME is so awesome! MARC ANTHONY, why would you divorced with J.LO?






Ricky Martin ft. Wisin and Yandel - Frio
IL VOLO- 'O Sole Mio


Luv,
A :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...