Pages

Sunday, August 14

Words I couldn't say ;

Hello earthlings ;) I've left my BLOG for a few days and I miss it lotsss , and the first thing is, KCH trial exam starts on FRIDAY, it freakkkss me out! My nightmare begins :( But then, the HOLIDAY is waiting for us, very soon! This holiday meant everything to me, not to relax myself, like surfing the internet, watching dramas, really! ( I'm not sure for myself that I could handle it ) ---- I TRY TO ;D This is the time for me to fight with those BOOKS, WORLD WAR III :B After the exam, it's the official PMR, so true that I'm sitting in this EXAM, I was like -- so unreal ; UNACCEPTABLE! Face the truth ; EXAM is killing us, not only PMR and also JUEC. Maybe I will commit suicide before the exam kill us :p

I mentioned before that my cousin-- JUNE is coming over to my house for a week, she's going back to her HOME SWEET HOME, I do miss her ; We had lots of FUN being together and she helped me on my home works, thanks :)) Honestly, I FEEL SO GOOD to have a big sister like you :3


Attended my another cousin's farewell party last night, she's going to further her studies in ENGLAND- LONDON. WEE-WEE-WEE, she's going to study and be a DR.WONG, hope to heard greats news from her when she came back to M'SIA!


Watched WORLD BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIPS LONDON 2011 ---- DATO' LEE CHONG WEI vs CHEN JIN, so competitive! But LEE did a really good job, awesome! He finally gets in to FINAL :D CONGRATS! He's going to vs LIN DAN tonight, M'SIA BOLEH!!!


p/s : studying SEJARAH now :/







sign edward and bella's wedding guest book!


:))

TUTTI FRUTTI @ SRI PETALING :))

 she's my little cousin -- CHARLOTTE from USA, how cute she is!






Thanks for reading , stay tuned.
Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...