Pages

Thursday, August 25

I'm dream of you often is like you never leave ,

Hey dolls ;)) Say goodbye to PMR trial yesterday and welcome our HOLIDAY, starting on SATURDAY! Today I got to know some of my paper's result and what the shit I got?! Yea, although holiday is drawing nearer and nearer, you know what? I don't think it's just holiday, it's the time that I'm going to PREPARE for the WAR ( exams )! Cikgu AYU shedding tears today, she said she loved all of us, I was like " WOW"! REALLY?? :| DANA absent for today, she have her piano exam @prince hotel :) I MISS YOU LOTS :D I'm dying to watch " THE SMURFS ", that's a MUST! Nothing much to say, cut of the CRAP ;*


Kim Kardashian tied up the knot with hubby-- Kris Humpries on SATURDAY,wish them happily ever after! Scroll down and look at those pics. Kim's wedding designer is VERA WANG!








BREAKING DAWN part 1-- movie stills














Have a AWESOME-ISH holidayyy ;)))





Thanks for reading ; stay tuned!
Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...