Pages

Saturday, August 27

Having you around is enough,

SUNDAY ( T.G.I.S)

Hello ; I've always been thinking about using CHINESE to BLOG, but it's kind of like--- WEIRDO :) forgetaboutit. ELIZAWONG bought a new phone and I'm so ENVY that she have it, but I will get an IPHONE5 after PMR, it makes me feel better. Although is HOLIDAY but we still have to study hard, and that's the way we spend our holiday :) Movie tomorrow, enjoy your day! I can't imagine after holiday is JUEC TRIAL, can someone pinch on my face and tell it's just a dream? We should really put more efforts in our studies, or else, we are going to DIE :/


Leona Lewis--- Collide


Beyonce--- 1+1


Cee Lo Green--- Cry Baby


Girls Aloud--- I'll stand by you













































SELAMAT HARI RAYA & HAPPY MERDEKA.



stay tuned, thanks for reading
Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...