Pages

Wednesday, April 6

And I'm like,forget about you.



I want to enjoy every little sweet moments with my loved ones.



Hey dolls, do miss me! Didn't realized that me and ELIZE.C had already been in a relationship for 100 days :)) congrats to both of us! We are counting on for our 1000 days,can't wait. Thanks for sharing your EVERYTHING to me, ILY alwaysss till the day I die :D NEVER felt regret to know you,muacxxxxx!


Finally,I've finished some parts of my SEJ project :)) Am is waiting for the MCD!!! But when it shows up? Mummy's birthday is drawing nearer,can't wait to celebrate with her! I want to have a hang out,any volunteers? none of them.


Saw pictures of pre-wedding shoot! It was really awesome..! till one day,I will have my very own one :))




Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...