Pages

Friday, April 29

Where I'm from,everyone's a HERO.



i'm not thinking about you anymore because I'm busy thinking about us.




Hey dolls! I'm so excited to be here! Lately, I did not updated my BLOG just because of this computer!!! And so,I'm angry with it :(( Scroll down to see what's happened this week :)


MONDAY,
the computer started to hang, so nothing that I could do :( am was HELPLESS and also thanks to my DADDY, he fixed this!

TUESDAY,
I wanna complain about ELIZE.C bf! Cause he's so disturbing and annoying! DON'T ANGRY AHH,ELIZE.C :))

skip to..

FRIDAY,
A BIG day for the whole world ! Congrats to both of them- Prince William and Kate Middleton ! I watched the ROYAL WEDDING last night and I was like " WOW " , it was really FABULOUS!!!
Kate wedding gown was effortlessly stunning that fits her perfectly, she's doing very well!


Baby JADEN ( my cousin's baby ) is already one month old! CONGRATS! Take care and much loves :)


Mama participated a singing competition last night she's doing a great job! But there's damn BORED :( So four of us had PIZZAHUT @parkson.


SATURDAY,
maybe I'm going to ELIZE.C house later.


stay tuned on fabulosity-queen.bs.com, I do need your support!



Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...