Pages

Sunday, April 24

I used to think one day we tell'd the story of us,how we met and the sparks flew instantly.



You think that you're HOT but you're actually not :)


Hey dolls! Back to Saturday,we had a FABULOUS time with our BIG family and we celebrated grandma's 81th birthday :))The dishes was really DELICIOUS!

Yesterday,we left at home while three of them went for BOWLING@ bukitjalil. Not really interested on it :(

Had a serious problem happened today but I'm not really know what's going on,like" EXCUSE ME"!

FORGOT TO SPEAK OUT-
my position in class, no.9 ( not bad lah)
average-61.71,kinda dissapointed :(

Felt sorry to my parents that I didn't do well in this exam. And so,I promised them I would reach an average of 65! Possibly,they trusted me so I just need to go ahead!! I made this promise for me and for them.


I strongly believe in myself,never say never( cause you're one in a million)






Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...