Pages

Friday, April 22

Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do.



LAUGH as much as you breathe and LOVE as long as you live.



Hey dolls! What an awesome day :)) JB successfully put on an AWESOMMMMEEEE performance for MALAYSIA'S BIEBER FANS :D Thanks to you! And of course, you are awesomeee tooo!!! Hope we still have a chance to meet you again! The girls are so LUCKY as they can met JB, I'm so ENVY!


Tomorrow's my grandma birthday, will celebrate with her.loveyaalways :) Parents day falls on tomorrow, getting more anxious now..:(( Don't feel like taking the results, but I have to. This is unfair for me,lol. The whole class had a birthday celebration for my form teacher - MISS WU :)) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! HAVE BLAST! ENJOY YOUR SWEET BIRTHDAY! we'll always LOVE YOU!!!


in the end you'll see who's fake,who's true and would risk it all just for you.



share you story with me, cause I shared everything with you.




Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...