Pages

Saturday, April 30

I don't want something perfect,I want something that's real.



something between the two of us,something we can feel about it.



Hey dolls, GOOD MORNING! Actually,I haven't brushes my teeth yet,haha :D I know that I'm such a dirty person ;) Yea, it's SUNDAY. Have piano class later,I'm lazy like a ***! I've changed my blog header with JB pictures :)) Any comments?? Tomorrow is LABOUR DAY, so have a good rest ya, HAPPY LABOUR DAY! I didn't realized that blogger could change to updated editor, such a STUPID! And so, I could change the font colors and make the image bigger :)) More updates,love ya.




you're such a backstabber,stop it and leave it away!


I LOVE THE KISSING PART OF WILLIAM AND KATE. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT I COULD SAY.




Luv,
A :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...