Pages

Thursday, April 7

Because I'm not that kind of girl guys fall in love with,



when a girl tell you about her problems,it doesn't mean she complains,because it means that she trusted on you.



Hey dolls, I'm busied myself for the GEO and SEJ project :)) Am is lacking of time right now :( so are you :D Not really know how much important of them in my life,cause they already have their own life,own friends and some stuffs that belongs to them. It doesn't matters on us already. I don't want to bothered them,let's be normal friends,maybe that's the best way to deal between our friendship :) Just to expressed my feeling and thoughts here,I didn't make any spiteful comment here.I'm here to say sorry if I offended you.


Had made a card that was especially made by me to ELIZE.C :) Every words means lots to me and you! Must appreciate my card ahh :)) Maybe I can't rely on someone that I wanted to.



Breathe.Let go.And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
it's the HARDEST thing to hold on to,if you have nothing to do with it,so..let it go:)


nowlistening,
till the world ends by britneyspears.





Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...