Pages

Monday, April 11

A relationship without trust is like a car without gasoline,


they say love can mend a broken heart,but how?
because my heart won't love when it's broken.



Hey dolls, back to school today :)) Had assembly today morning :( Bored like HELL! Rewind back to SUNDAY- went to MV and celebrated mama's birthday! And of course,we had our sushi@ SUSHI TEI ;D Nice food :)) Bought a new pencilcase from tropicanalife. JUSTIN BIEBER- FIRSTSTEP2FOREVER had already arrived to MALAYSIA :) Saw it @mph! Quickly took out my money and brought it home :) Have tons of pics that I wanted to share it with you guys,but the lame phone can't connect to the computer,DAMN!


My cousin sister had gave birth to a baby boy on 31.03.11 :) I forgot to announced this good news,gonna visit the baby and her soon :D and welcomed another baby to our BIG FAMILY!


100 officially JB fans, I do adored him :) heard rumors about him and selenagomez broke up..
if loving you would mean heartbreak and endless quarrels,it would be worth of it.




Luv,
A :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...