Pages

Saturday, April 23

I rather love someone that I can't have than have someone I can't love.



I'm a girl,trying to find a place in this WORLD.



Hey dolls! First of all, today 's PARENTSDAY :)) damn bored!! Thanks god! ELIZE.C accompanied me,thanksssss :D Finally,my parents arrived ;p I would have predicted that my parents would have a talk with my form teacher, and of course,it happened :( Luckily,my teacher didn't said some negative stuffs in front of my dad and mum,phewww! Saw the CADET shouted like MONKEYS,they shouldn't be :((


Went to MIDVALLEY to have our lunch :)) Saw KCH students there and YINTHONG. Feeling like it's a shopping day with family,do LOVE it!


Dana changed her BLOG skin and those stuffs, finally you continue on your passion, blah! ( what am I talking bout') Do update your BLOG ahhhh! Ready to head on to the venue that we celebrate grandma's birthday!


I know everything happens with a REASON, but sometimes I wish I knew what that reason was.




Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...