Pages

Tuesday, July 26

All I wanted is second chance to make things right ,

you are too strong to be a superwoman ;



Hello EARTHLINGS ;) Today's the day that my grandpa passed away for a year, we really missed him. He wants all of us to be HAPPY, we understands and we DID it! You will be deeply missed and loved by us forever :D I ate D-U-R-I-A-N-S yesterday, that's EXTRAODINARY! ; ( imma actually a DURIAN-FREAK), seldom eats durian and here's the chance! I don't get it why people that dislike durian think it SMELLS-LIKE-RUBBISH!  Certainly NOT! That's a really good question but no one would know how to answer it. 



I'm stressed , my week is full of SMALL TEST and homework and blah , blah , blah. It's getting BAD to WORST! PMR TRIAL - 28 DAYS left, sigh :'( 


WE ARE THE NINETIES KID & WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT(REALLY?)





Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...