Pages

Sunday, July 10

Sometimes, decision is hard to make ;





I'm starting my post with a quote ; Here it is ,


There is only one happiness in my life , to love and be loved.



Hey dolls ; it's SUNDAY. Honestly, SUNDAY is not my favourite day. I'm stuck in the house, like for half day. Trials is coming forward so my mum arranged tuition for me on SUNDAY. Urghhhhh :( Maybe this is good for me, bad girl is going to be a good girl ;) Did you actually noticed that there have 3 SUNDAY? I'm good at making fun actually. Recently, I have just moved on with my TUMBLR again,but it seems like a little wasting time. It's MONDAY tomorrow, I hate the PE CLASSES lots. Maybe the teacher is the main reason/ excuse for me to escape. Bored, don't have any friendship, relationship/ some issues that bothered me now. My life could be so simple as it can be, ILY, MY GOD FATHER :D




Cher Llyod - SWAGGER JAGGER







Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...