Pages

Friday, July 8

Since you went away, my heart breaks everyday

we just wanna make the world dance, forget about the price tag.




Hey dolls ; Don't have to back to school tomorrow :) THANKS GOD, IT'S FRIDAY! Just to remind all of you, don't wear any clothes that's YELLOW colour, stay at home for the whole day. Don't be caught or kill :) Mummy went to MALACCA this afternoon, because my uncle's restaurant grand opened today, I'm supposed to follow them, duhhhh, because of those stupid excuse :( I'm really mad with it! Beyonce Knowles - The Best Thing I Ever Had ! Watch her music video @youtube- beyoncevevo :D  WEE-WEE-WEE, going to have my breakfast now ;) It's been ages that I didn't care about my TUMBLR, sorry about that, and so the TWITTER.Thanks to MR. LEE, he gave me 98 marks for my collage. Un-expected ; I'm totally satisfied with it :) Dying to watch HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS- PART 2. Last series of HARRY POTTER, it's hard to say goodbye for the POTTER's fans :D Well, I think I'm gonna end my post now.










you taught me how to love ; stay tuned on my next post.








Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...