Pages

Saturday, July 30

On the first page of our story, the future seems so bright ;

prove that if you were a BELIEBER.


SHOW YOUR HEART TO JB!


THE SMURFTS ; KATY PERRY. She looks GORGEOUS in this dress.
she changed her hair colour from BLACK to BROWN.



Hello WORLD ;) What on EARTH doing now? Guess what, it's SATURDAY! I have school today, it's so unfair :( In fact, we have to do something that's important, and all because of... SCHOOL. Why we have school on our perfect SATURDAY, maybe I'm going to write a complain letter to our school, which means I won't do it ( I'm a COWARD). Recently, I have ENGLISH project, so I'm finding those information and we are making a menu :D  We came with many ideas, well, let's see how we gonna work it out



totally agree!





HE'S AWESOME ;))




Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...