Pages

Saturday, July 2

I miss your smile ; but I miss mine even more ,

don't listen the voices in your head , listen to your heart ;



Hey dolls ; hang out with KIMBERYLAU @ MIDVALLEY today :) We missed the movie :( It's all KIDNEY'S fault. She suggested it, so we changed our plan. BURGERKING as lunch. She's like, talking non-stop. Bought DANA's and XY's present, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D We both shared a cup of BASKIN ROBBINS ice-cream ;) We talked lots of stuffs, thanks for sharing your secrets. I promised, I won't spread it out :)) Thanks for today, ILY KIMBERLY <3








Thankful to those who said " NO " to me, because of them, I did it myself. You just want to stay away from me, please..just leave. If you think this is funny, just FUCK-OFF! You are my nightmare that I always dreamed at night.








Rascal Flatts - Words I Couldn't Say
Miss May I - Masses Of Dying Breed
Jennifer Hudson - No One Gonna Love You
Beyonce - Year Of 4
David Guetta - Where Them Girls At ft. Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida
Enrique Iglesias, Usher - Dirty Dancer ft. Lil Wayne
Justin Bieber "BaoBei" (Chinese Baby) - Jason Chen x Gerald Ko









Luv,
A ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...