Pages

Sunday, July 24

I've always wondered if you would come back ;

my future, your future, our future ,and that's FUTURE ;



Hey dolls ; A lovely SUNDAY :) Without tuition. And for yesterday, we went to old folks home @ampang. We did the-cleaning-washing-and-caring thingy. How could they just dumped their old parents in there, it's so-unfair for them! I mean, they supposed to enjoy a wonderful and beautiful life :) Those STUPID just can't get it. Well, I've learned so much, great experience ever :D Bought HOT, GALAXIE & SEVENTEEN magazine, A's all time favourite! MV today, not really bored, because it was been ages that I went there. Damn, tomorrow's the big day ( disaster )! Hope that I won't be shaking my hands in front of the examiner.


WTF?! Amy Winehouse was found dead at her house in LONDON, I'm shock to hear about this,but it's true. I sort of think like she resembles LADY GAGA. RIP AMY, you'll be deeply missed by all your beloved family and friends :)








Pitbull feat. Marc Anthony - Rain Over Me
Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Move Like Jagger








Never miss someone because it's not worth for doing it, because you acted like a idiot.






Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...