Pages

Friday, July 22

Unforgettable moment ,




Hey dolls ;  Recently, busy with school stuffs and sort of those-complicated-thingy mess around. How could it be like that? A trip to old folks home tomorrow with my society members :D XIN YI was absent for 2-days. Maybe she had fall sick? Take care :) Not going to school on MONDAY, special reasons. Truthfully, I  pay so much efforts to build up the relationship between them, what I actually mean is, they are such an amazing, generous, kind-hearted friend :) Love being with them, everyday, we had so much fun talking about jokes, stupid stories and that was pretty hilarious. We promised that we will be forever ( what on earth I'm talking about this, no way ), I'm not going to trust this for ever! I'm acted like I'm okay with this whole-friendship-thing-, like I say, who cares about it? No one would possibly think that's important, I'm just a SMALL POTATO, forget about it. I need a HUG now from anyone of you, CHEECHEONGFUN , I predict that you will kill me after weekend.



KATY PERRY ; YOU ROCKS.
I need a hug from her, duh :)




Greyson Chance - Unfriend You
Pixie Lott - All About Tonight
Rebecca Black - My Moment
Lil Playy feat. Matthew Koma - Birthday Dress








Don't make someone feel so bad for making you unhappy, ridiculous! We don't need to cheer you up,so true.








Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...