Pages

Thursday, July 7

I don't know how to be someone that you would miss ;




Hey dolls ; For sure, this could possibly be the busiest month of my schedule :( TRIALS is drawing nearer to us, impossible. But anyway, just try your best, pay more efforts :) Just finished the BEAR TRAILER that I need to pass up through the E-CLASS. I'm anxious about my piano practical exam on 25th JULY. Obviously, it's freaking me-out! After all, there's still have some major activities, like OPEN-DAY, it falls on SUNDAY. WEE-WEE-WEE. I'm looking forward to it :D Received our JUEC exam time-table, it's literally insane! I'm good at disguising myself, no one will see the real me.


There's a reason behind me, you just couldn't see it clearly. I don't want to explain, it makes people felt really tired on it.



I have found out that, if you love life, life will love you always.
















Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...