Pages

Saturday, July 2

Birthday Wishes ; DANA :)

HAPPYBIRTHDAY.HAPPYBIRTHDAY.HAPPYBIRTHDAY.HAPPYBIRTHDAY.HAPPYBIRTHDAY.



HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;
DANA KOH :D



I'm so blessed that I've a awesome friend like you. We're in the same class last year,when I first met you, you are such a friendly and nice person. You treated me as your true friend :) Although we are not in the same class this year, but we still keep in touch. When we first talked to each other, I know we could be very best friends. Our friendship has kept on growing and I'll be here for you till the end. You listened when I have troubles, you took away my sorrow and bring happiness to me. We can't forget the fun we had before. laughing till our faces turned blue. Talking of silly things that we find is funny, people will think we're insane if they knew it. I guessed this is the way to express my appreciation to you, you rocks my life! 2 years of friendship, never-ever gonna forget! Still counting-- 15 years :)) Thanks once again for being such a great friend and being here with me through it all. My life won't complete without you, thanks for everything.






All the best in your future, support you always. K-POP forever :D













Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...