Pages

Thursday, July 14

Could things possibly get any worse?

yes, it is ;


Hey dolls ; It's XIN YI's birthday!Stay PRETTY.AWESOME.FABULOUS.YOUNG.COOL.HAPPY :D
Always, god gave you this gift, appreciate it don't ever changed it. I've saved lots of beautiful pictures from TUMBLR as you can see it on top. I'm freaking in love with those meaningful quotations ;) Hollywood good news ; David Beckham and his wife Victoria gave birth a baby girl named Harper Seven Beckham on SUNDAY, the name was so special, love it! It's FRIDAY tomorrow! The end of the week. Just mention about the trials, please..stop! The truth is never ugly. Practically, I couldn't resist my temptation when I'm in front of my computer. I just need to focus, but I couldn't. People said I'm astute in decorating cards and sorts of my creativity :) They received my handmade card on their big-day. I'm insisted that I won't be a artist as my career. Yes, 100% NO! Um, who knows? Maybe I'll engaged in the work of art. Fate decides my future ; my life.


Dear anonymous ;
I just can't get rid of these tricky problem. I get it, we do have hard times. I'm not that strong, a strong person will bear hardship without complaining, that's just not me. When - saw me,- won't automatically    talked to me or even stared at me. Get used to it when sometimes - doesn't know that I'm exist. The only way that I could explain it, I'm the wrong person. I failed in making relationships with humans :D



Demi Lavato- SKYSCRAPPER ( really nice song)














Luv,
A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...