Pages

Tuesday, November 16

Cause you are my EVERYTHING...

He's really my guy...no one can ever took him away from me!

Hey Fabs~ Had a very FABULOUS day today with beloved Sy Jinq=] Its so fun and we took alot of pics...act cute! Unfortunately,Elize can't come with us,but I can go with her in holiday!!! Hope she won't mind x) The most happy thing was I had bought KENJI WU'S ALBUM!!! Hooray! Finally,I got this=] And also a TAYLOR SWIFT'S ALBUM for ELIZA'S Birthday~I know she's lucky to have me as her sister.right?Don't deny!


Today was the last day of school and the results had distributed to us.My position in class- No.9~ Not Bad...=] I'm had accomplished so much and I'm satisfied! There's no regrets! I LOVE YOU-Elize,Sy Jinq,Suki~ You all are the BEST~I'm so glad to know all of you...I won't forget the happy memories between us....ever...=] Its a PROMISE~



我爱你们。。。我对你们说=]
我永远都爱你们!
别忘了我-轩~


*我最幸福的事,当过你的天使。。。


Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...