Pages

Thursday, November 4

Life as we know it...nothing special.

When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.



Hey Fabs! I'm here again~My class was so awesome as they won again!I'm so excited that my class can beat in the semifinal...Tomorrow is Deepavali,so have holiday for 3 days! Why they just can't appreciate and satisfy about people did something for them?Why they always need to grumble?Why they need to be jealous on someone actions?Its that necessary to do that?I really can't figure it out...Can anyone please tell me?


I've learned to be more independent and stronger.
so that people can't criticize about me anymore.
That's the best way for you to be relief~


But please still remember,I LOVE YOU.
You can say its fake or a artificial acts.



Luv,
Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...