Pages

Saturday, November 27

I know I can see RAINBOW :)

I know that me and you deserved a fabulous friendship =)
~ elize :]



Hey HONEYS=) I had a fabulous time at ELIZE' s house,yea,really! Her mom was really enthusiasm,she's a really great host,thanks anyway x) Both of us went to Old Town to had some girls secret, its totally awesome,we chat lots and that was great :) For sure,I'll visit her next time,because its just really fun =] Back to home again,the chattering sounds started again c: Loving her so much~


Tomorrow is my beloved sister 13th birthday,ready to celebrate with her and have BLAST!


I know that I can't let this people living in my life again! That's unacceptable~ This people are truly dead people,you really can't face them within a minute =( That's the way I talked,sorry! If you are not deal with it,backoff!


牵牵牵手,一直走到最后 :)


Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...