Pages

Monday, November 29

When I need you

When I need love, I hold out my hands and I touch love
I never knew there was so much love, Keeping me warm night and day


BONJOUR! Had a FAB shopping spree yesterday :) Reached MV about 10.30,ya,I know its insane x) We ate our breakfast there,lunch and tea =) My sister and I was just only accompanied my mum to bought all her stuffs. But I still enjoyed my movie- RAPUNZEL, I had to say this, its damn funny! Her hair was freaking long,you really can't pictured this :) The best way to laugh out is to watch COMEDY and CARTOONS =]


YOU SUCKS! you don't deserved this! don't ever thought that you can take over my place~ there's no right for you suckers!

if you know that I hates you,then you are the person that I'm talking about.



Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...