Pages

Wednesday, November 24

Falling out of love is hard

I know you are no longer mine, so I'm doing the best for you to make you happy=)


Hey DARL'S=] I'm here again to report the latest news of mine...This Sunday is my beloved sister-ELIZA.W sweet 13th birthday,before that I had bought her an Taylor.S album as her present x) I'm intend to watch Rapunzel: A tangled tale later,maybe after my sis b.day,but I'm not sure that I'm free cause I will back to my HOMETOWN on 7/12...do miss my cousins lots! I just read a novel and its nice c:


I'm sure all of my honeys will miss me,
yea,maybe.
I'm just a ordinary girl but full of dreams.
she just wants him to be HAPPY as much as he could.
Will this dream come true on her 15th birthday?
I knew that GOD FATHER will do her a favor=)
That's just a girl's simple wish.


I MISS YOU-
specially dedicated to ELIZE :)

Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...