Pages

Tuesday, November 23

The Story of us

Everytime I closed my eyes,I tried to thinked of you


Hey monsters! I know I didn't updated my blog yesterday,so I'm here now :) How's holiday? The same question...I know I'm gonna to be insane already...But anyway,Its my pleasure to be here with you MONS! Like I'm figuring now what's the definition of HOLIDAY...do you guys knows about it? I bet you don't know,everyone just complained that holiday was sucks,bored...and etc=) Maybe holiday means different for me and Its the right time for you to experienced something that you have never try before yet x)I love to be with you guys every single time~


I try to KNOW myself :)
If you try to love someone,
the first thing you need to do is
learn to LOVE yourself


Luv,
Xuen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...