Pages

Sunday, November 28

Its EARTH secret...

A HAPPY FAMILY are always be together=)

Hey honeys,today was my beloved sister-ZAZA sweet 13th birthday! Wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) We had a great time @FULLHOUSE,Sunway.P=] Nice FOOD,Nice ENVIRONMENT,Nice PEOPLE ~ Tomorrow she will celebrate with her friends in MV :) Will watch RAPUNZEL tomorrow.


I'm so happy that my parents promised me that they will throw a BIRTHDAY BASH for me=) I definitely will invite my friends come over to celebrate with me:) I'm sorry to say that,the fees will be pay by your own==...thanks! I will informed all of you the venue and the date=]* FB *


Maybe I had already forgive her,yea...maybe,not really. Not everyone of you deserved this :)
FORGIVE SOMEONE IS THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU- xuen.


I REALLY LOVE YOU HONEYS


Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...