Pages

Wednesday, November 17

You promise that you love me


1st day of holiday:)


I've fallen in love many times... always with you

Hey Fabs~Today was a public holiday and I headed to Mid Valley...again,cause yesterday I went there with SJ~The main part was I had bought a few shirts and I knew that Elize was there :) Actually,I felt sorry to her that I didn't invite her for the outing,but it wasn't a big deal for me=] Although its just only the first day of holiday,but I still missed my honeys so much ~


All my beautiful memories will always be with me...happiness,sadness.angers,worries,fears was all gone just because of your accompanied.I'm full of joy now and I'm not terrifying any more~The Last day-I just want to be happy=]


JR2E-The Best! I had been go through a lot with them~
I'm so gratitude that they had helped me lots on my studies,problems~
THANKS FOR SO MUCH~


没关系 我们分了没关系 这不是你的问题 是我没那个福气 没福气 却又爱上你~
我把我对你的爱,埋在我心底了。
我不会忘了我对你的爱=]


Luv,
Xuen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...